- A complete kit – This in-ground trampoline kit comes with the trampoline and pads, purpose built retaining wall (which stops the soil falling back into the hole) and clear instructions.
- Quality bounce – Our In-ground Trampolines have an excellent bounce. We only use high quality commercial grade springs
- Great fun – Owning a trampoline is a sure way to get the kids outside and away from those screens!
- Innovative technology – Capital Play is the only licensed authorized manufacturer allowed to use Trampolines Down Under’s patented vented pad technology – all the air escapes through the padding, ensuring a brilliant bounce and eliminating pad slap noise.
- Your net options – The beauty of an in-ground trampoline is that you don’t need a net at all! However, we also offer a range of net options, including full, half and quarter nets to suit your needs.
- Easy to do – Our in-ground trampolines are designed to be easily installed yourself. Our website offers some great videos and tips for installation.
14ft x 10ft Capital Play Rectangular In-Ground Trampoline Kit – Green
10 in stock
10 in stock
This top of range trampoline kit is specifically designed for in-ground use and is easy to install. The kit is designed for DIY use and comes with excellent instructions.
A quality trampoline is a safe trampoline
The quality of our in-ground trampolines is of the upmost importance to us. We have carefully selected the highest quality component parts and materials. Our European manufacturing process includes an extremely high level of quality control and product testing.The Trampoline Frame
Made from thick galvanised steel our frame is extremely strong and designed to be under the ground for many years.The wall that retains the soil
Our purpose designed kit comes with a 4mm thick recycled plastic wall, which can be attached to the frame easily using the pre-drilled holes and the screws provided.TDU Vented Safety Pad
The patented Trampolines Down Under vented safety pad allows proper airflow through the pad eliminating ‘pad slap’ noise, which can occur with other in-ground trampolines, and greatly improves the bounce quality.Commercial Grade Springs
A quality spring will give a better bounce – and last longer! We have been in the business of trampolines for 17 years – we have selected a high quality 8.5” commercial grade spring for our in-ground trampolines which are double-dip galvanised to protect against rusting and stretching of the springs.Spring Guard
There is an extra piece of material sewn onto the outside of the jump mat to provide additional coverage of the springs, this is called a spring guard.